- Twitter Tips to Help Brands Stay Authentic and Transparent – Online Marketing Blog
September 28, 2009 – Following the theme on Social Media for business, this is a great post about five essentials practices for using twitter. Well, those applies in pretty much all communication.
- Why Should I Engage in Social Media?
September 28, 2009 – Great post and fault tree diagram about how to make decisions about Social Media strategies.
- The Top Six Reasons Companies are Still Scared of Social Media
September 28, 2009 – Good list of reasons or myths about Social Media and how to deal with them.
- Facebook Tagging For Business | Social Media Explorer
September 28, 2009 – Best practices to consider when tagging others on Facebook so that you, or your business or organization, doesn’t abuse the ability and upset your fans.
- 100 Ways To Develop Your Mind | Change your thoughts
September 28, 2009 – Staying sharp is always important and Steven Aitchison has som really good tips on developing your mind power.
Ola Rynge is the CEO of The Rynge Group that focuses on market oriented small business and idea development. Please follow him on twitter for updates about how you can use Social Media and CRM² for your business.